Cheers

August 31, 2016 | | 1 Comment

smileys-cheers-112054 Hello, my name is Christian Drevon, introductions are not my forte so I apologize in advance. Unfortunately I’m not a morning person so if I look despondent it’s because I had to get up at an ungodly hour to be at class by eight in the morning. While I have no eccentric hobbies, I do have some job experience that I gained over the years. Some of the best artists on my phone include: Nujabes, Pete Rock, Uyama Hiroto, among others. Please recommend me some good songs.

I’m part of a small faction of today’s youth that have no interest in shows like, The Walking Dead, Orange is the New Black, The Flash, etc.

tumblr_mvgani81a61sc73eno1_500

My favorite type of “visual text” are music videos. They’re not especially time consuming, usually under 5 or 6 minutes depending on the song, as well as visually stimulating depending on the genre/artist. I am still currently contemplating a major and plan on exploring my options as much as possible until I have to declare one. My favorite website while it may not be strictly academic is YouTube. It was there for me when I needed physics help in high school and I will continue to rely on it when all else fails me.

Hopefully this class forces me to become a stronger critical thinker.

I look forward to speaking with everyone in person instead of through this blog. ✌

Comments

1 Comment so far

1.    xianruichen on August 31, 2016 10:39 pm

NICE TO MEET YOU!

Name (required)

Email (required)

Website

Speak your mind

• Author Add

If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.